Monday, February 21, 2011

I'm simply ROYAL!!!

It is very important to me to write about me being ROYAl!!! By "ME" I mean all my Kemit sisters as well as any woman who feels that way.
I'm ROYAL because I am a Proud descendant of the first line of men on earth: the Kemits!!!
I'm ROYAL because I proudly wear my Black skin and my history.
So many stories told or untold about my ROYAL ancestors, the Black African people.
Among my ROYAL Kemit people, great warriors such as SHAKA ZULU, SOUNDJATA KEITA, WONGO,
YA ASANTEWA, KIMPA VITA, so many more to add in this list...
In my ROYAL Kemit history, great empires such as Monomotapa, Ghana, Kongo Kingdom and so many more.
I'm ROYAL!!! I'm ROYAL because I'm Beautiful!!! Not only because of my Golden color that shines under the father SUN-RA,
Not only because i have beautiful strong natural hair like a Lion mane,
Not only because I'm intelligent and amazingly attractive as GOD himself designed me with ROYAL shapes,
I'm ROYAL because I KNOW ALL THE ABOVE!!! I'm ROYAL because I know where I come from.
Would a prince know he is the future king if he doesn't know he is a Prince? The ROYAL bloodline is not enough.
To be ROYAL u need to Know who you are. To be a QUEEN you need to know you come from a QUEEN.
To be Royal you need to be aware of your history. To be Royal u need to share your Highness with Royals like you.
Get to know the road you have taken to come to where you are now.
Once u get in touch with where you were, it is easier to figure out where you're going.
And once u know where u heading to, it is easier for you to show others the way to follow.
BE ROYAL, BE AN AFRICAN QUEEN!!! I AM SIMPLY ROYAL!!! BE LIKE ME!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Tradi,

    Greetings from The Uppity Sistah.

    Just dropping by to check out your blog. Very interesting.

    We think alike.

    I'll be visiting quite often.

    ReplyDelete