Monday, August 17, 2009

Who am I?

I define myself as a a young dynamic woman who loves African traditions in general and particularly traditions from my country (Gabon) which i am sure you will learn more about throughout my blog...

I enjoy reading, music, networking and... challenges of my everyday life!!! Crazy??? No... Just realistic...

I am a Public Relations student at Cape Peninsula University of Technology (CPUT) in Cape Town (South Africa). I really enjoy the course and wish to have a brilliant career in this growing industry...

That is me in the simplest way i could think about...

Welcome to my blog and feel free to post some comments or information relative to your tradition, wherever you come from or Public Relations.

Regards,
Carmelia

1 comment:

  1. nice and interesting videos about gabon's traditions . It is good and nice to share your knowledge with other people .Wish you the best

    ReplyDelete